Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- A faculty member has approved your submission and has contacted the editors to inform them of approval
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the 'Author Guidelines' Section
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- You are familiar and agree with our copyright terms and conditions.
As a condition of publication in MICH all authors agree to the following terms of licensing/copyright ownership:
- First publication rights to original work accepted for publication is granted to MICH but copyright for all work published in the journal is retained by the author(s).
- Works published in MICH will be distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY 4.0)
- Authors grant permission for their work to be indexed in full text form in commercial indexes.
- Authors may enter into separate, additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in MICH
- It will be the responsibility of the authors to secure all necessary copyright permissions for the use of 3rd-party materials in their manuscript. Authors will be required to provide written evidence of this permission upon acceptance of their manuscript.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.