Letter from the Editor
This is the letter from the editor of MICH for the year 2021.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Juanita
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
As a condition of publication in MICH all authors agree to the following terms of licensing/copyright ownership:
- First publication rights to original work accepted for publication is granted to MICH but copyright for all work published in the journal is retained by the author(s).
- Works published in MICH will be distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY 4.0)
- Authors grant permission for their work to be indexed in full text form in commercial indexes.
- Authors may enter into separate, additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in MICH
- It will be the responsibility of the authors to secure all necessary copyright permissions for the use of 3rd-party materials in their manuscript. Authors will be required to provide written evidence of this permission upon acceptance of their manuscript.